Oil Down. Gas up.
That's the way we like to f.....ooops, had a 2 Live Crew flachback. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Oil Ends at 5 Month Low ($103.26). So gas prices go up $0.12 per gallon in Norton today.
http://money.cnn.com/2008/09/09/mark...ion=2008090916
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Oil Down. Gas up.
That's the way we like to f.....ooops, had a 2 Live Crew flachback. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oil Down. Gas up.
That's the way we like to f.....ooops, had a 2 Live Crew flachback. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]</div></div>
Points...and Co-sign.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Gas was anywhere from from $3.58 to $3.69 in Pennington today. Just depended on which side of the street you were on. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
The last time oil prices were that low, gas prices were around 3 dollars a gallon. Over a 50 to 60 cent difference at least at this point between what gas prices were then and now. Oil prices should continue to fall IMO whatever OPEC decides to do. Since Bush lifted the ban on drilling prices have fell this much. I say by December they are around 80 dollars a barrel. Maybe that's just wishful thinking...I dunno but I say we do everything we can and hit this thing from all angles. If even the thought of us drilling lowers the price, imagine what would happen if we actually set in motion an effort to drill. Short term fix maybe, but like I said we need to hit these thing at all angles.
Bookmarks